Technical Department consists of a team of skilled specialists who have previous seagoing experience as engineers on board of bulk carriers.
The technical department is responsible for:
• overall control of the vessel’s deck and engineering operations;
• maintaining acceptable safety and pollution standards onboard of the ships;
• maintenance, repairs, inspections programs planning;
• monitoring the survey status of all the company managed vessels;
• ensuring that the company managed vessels have valid certificates with endorsements, and undergo necessary class surveys;
• scheduling and organizing of dry-docking, annual and intermediate surveys;
• attending to vessels’ lubricating oil requirements and arranging relevant supplies;
• analyzing vessels’ requisitions, arranging purchasing and delivery of spares and supplies on board;
• evaluation of vessels’ engine and hull performance.