Staff of operations/chartering department is highly motivated and experienced specialists in the international trading of a dry bulk cargoes shipping sector.
The operations/chartering department are responsible for:
• providing chartering of vessels and preparing of voyage plans;
• communication with masters of the vessels regarding voyage instructions, charter party details, port information, loading/discharging, bunkering operations and ensuring of a smooth run of the every voyage;
• analyzing vessel’s port activities and sea performances;
• communication to port agents, bunker suppliers, navigation charts and publications suppliers, satellite communications service providers to ensure trouble-free every day operation of the vessels;
• maintaining contact with vessel's charterers. Ensuring that all shipowners' and vessels' obligations stemming from charter parties are fully complied with;
• arranging for H&M, P&I, FD&D, War Risks insurances and routine communication with insurers.